Salon software has become the first thing to evaluate versus the old days of searching for the right computer. Yes, computers are a commodity and software is one of the most important decisions you can make to help control operations and increase revenues.
Make a list of the most important features you want to see in your new salon software purchases.
Based on those features, search the web. For instance if you want to be on the Cloud versus an in house server, search for "cloud software for salons". Start by reviewing the web sites listed.
- Understand what you are looking for in salon software. For instance if it is Cloud software for salons, make sure the software is browser based meaning access from any device. Look for companies without hybrids of Cloud and in house servers. Cloud means all browser devices can access the salon software at any time of day or night.
- Don't want to be on the Cloud? Search for the feature that is most important to your business.
- Narrow your search to 4 software companies and make a first call to evaluate. Have your questions ready.
- Based on the software companies answers to your questions, narrow[ your search to 2 software companies. Call and set up on line demonstrations.
- Ask yourself how comfortable you are when speaking to a company? Do you think the support and training will be there for you?
- Compare a features list for each software chosen and evaluate which features are the most important to the business.
- Contact the salon software company that is your number 1 pick and begin the process to automate your business. Choose salon software from a company you trust and have evaluated thoroughly.