hackman hardvard academic papers enter see prednisone xanax together follow url also i do my homework with the internet can i buy viagra at the chemist in australia persuasive essay peer pressure viagra on craigslist critical case studyВ how to type a letter on my macbook air https://www.cei.utah.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/?speech=case-study-format-pharmacy el viagra esta contraindicado para hipertensos emerson and thoreau essays hiring freelance writers why i want to be a nurse essay free natural viagra superdrug click here hero writing paper secondary research dissertation https://carlgans.org/report/forestry-thesis/7/ go site essay writing xat 2012 follow link https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/essay-samples-university/85/ how to start a thesis viagra west chazy essay smith reference letter cocaine viagra interaction lipitor and cirrhosis of the liver purchase cheap argumentative essays online viagra on line VCS provides the basic reports and a robust reporting engine. More than just reports, there are menu options that provide the spa and salon a new way of looking at the information.
Sales history dollars can be run by service provider, brand, all products, one product, buying this but not that, all services, one service and is basically unlimited.
No need to run 10 reports to get one picture. The Ultimate provides a picture and quickly. Take a few minutes and absorb what is being revealed. Pictures emerge about productivity in your spa or salon. There is more than one way to look at productivity. Retention is the second report to get the full picture. VCS Ultimate and Retention Reports (do links)
The Custom Category report provides the ability to pick the categories or items. Many set up this report when running a special promotion for a particular date range. By service provider options include categories; total $, avg ticket, #of tickets, #of units, % to all, % to self, incentive paid and salon deductions. Another enterprise report by salons or spas cumulatively.
Touch the AIM button to make a list to text or email a promotion to a targeted list of clients. New clients, appointment confirmations, spending most money, buys a certain brand and hundreds more. These become the headings for promotions of any kind.
The sales summary is by service provider or cumulative by salon enterprise. One tracks the service providers and the other tracks cumulatively by location in the enterprise.
Optional Sales Summary report field combinations are by any range of date. Your choice become the headings for a quick need to know report or save it as the new standard report for the spa, salon or enterprise.
- Total service
- Total retail
- Total gift certificates sold
- Total Sales, minus gift certificates sold
- Total incentive payments (technician)
- Total incentive payments (cashier)
- Total points
- Total Salon Deductions
- Total gratuities
- Total retail, ignoring discounts
- Total service, ignoring discounts
- Total sales, ignoring discounts
- Total untaxed retail sales
- Total untaxed services
- Total retail, when ticket has NO services
- Total retail, when ticket DOES have services
- Ticket count by cashier
- Ticket count by SP
- Ticket count, tickets with SVC only
- Ticket count, tickets with RET only
- Client count for SP.
- Client count all.
- Retail client count.
- Service client count.
- Retail as a percent of service
- Percent of store total sales
- Average retail amount per retail client
- Average service amount per service client
- Av sale/ticket. Uses total tickets, not client cnt.
- Av retail amt/ticket. Uses total tickets not client cnt.
- Av service amt/ticket. Uses total tickets not client cnt.
- Total tax collected, actual, cashier
- Total retail tax, calculated, cashier
- Total service tax, calculated, cashier
- Total tax, estimate, tech
- Total tax, calculated, cashier, type3)
- Total tax, calculated, cashier, type4)
- Total tax, calculated, cashier, type5)
- Total tax, calculated, cashier, type6)
- Total tax, calculated, cashier, type7)
- Total `Post to Host` tenders, by cashier
And there's more. You never know when you need to know just that one bit of information that happened last month.